The GBC SPT is very pleased to announce a special resource to help devotees around the world enhance their Gaura Purnima experience.
You can find it here at http://gbcspt.com/gp-resources
Over the last five weeks the “Celebrating Sri Caitanya-caritamrita” series from the GBC SPT has included 81 broadcasts with 74 illustrious speakers.
Now, we have assembled and categorized all of these broadcasts in a special section of GBCSPT.com for your easy access. The broad topics are:
Personalities & Pastimes
Kirtan & Prasadam
And the speakers are (in alphabetical order, sannyasis first):
Badrinarayan Swami, Bhakti Caitanya Swami , Bhakti Prem Swami, Bhakti Purusottama Swami, Bhakti Rasamrita Swami, Bhakti Rasayan Sagar Swami, Bhakti Vijay Bhagavat Swami, Bhakti Vijnana Goswami, Candramauli Swami, Devamrita Swami, Giriraj Swami, Jayapataka Swami, Kadamba Kanana Swami, Kavicandra Swami, Krishna Ksetra Swami, Lokanath Swami, Partha-sarathi Das Goswami, Radhanath Swami, Romapada Swami, Sacinandana Swami, Subhag Swami, Varsana Swami,
Acyuta Gopi Devi, Amarendra Das, Aradhya Bhagavan Das, Atul Krsna Das, Brahma Tirtha Das, Chandan Yatra Das, Cintamani Devi, Devarshi Srivas Das, Gauranga Das, Global Youth , Hari Parshad Das , Jagannath Pandit Das, Jagattarini Devi, Jaya Jagannath Das, Kamalalochan Das , Kaunteya Das, Kishori Radha Devi, Kripamoya Das, Lokadhyaksa Das , Madhavananda Das, Madhusudana Das, Mahatma Das, Malati Devi, Mohan Rupa Das , Narayani Devi, Nitai Sevini Devi, Nrsimhananda Das, Padmamukha Nimai Das, Pancharatna das, Puskara Das, Radha Dasi, Radheshyam Das, Radhika Raman, Ragatmika Devi, Raghupati Das, Ramesvara Das, Rasananda Das, Rukmini Devi, Sarvabhauma Das, Shankarananda Das, Sitala Devi Dasi, Sri Radha Govinda Devi, Srutirupa Devi, Sutapa Das, Tapan Mishra Das, Vaisesika Dasa, Vidarbhasuta Devi, Visakha Devi, Vrajalila Devi, Vrinda Kishori Devi, Yamuna Devi
Perhaps, this is the first time in ISKCON so many excellent talks from such a diverse group of speakers have been assembled in one event.
And to increase your spiritual wealth we have added additional material prepared by our team along with contributions from others.
· A compilation of Srila Prabhupada’s bhajans for Gauranga and links to his lectures on Sri Caitanya-caritamrita on Prabhupadavani.org
· A special guide to reading Sri Caitanya-caritamrita from Bhurijan prabhu. This is especially helpful for you to organize reading either in groups or on your own.
· Forty prominent slokas from Sri Caitanya-caritamrita, arranged in a downloadable document
· Sutapa Das’ CC Compact, a great way to approach Sri Caitanya-caritamrita in a systematic way.
· A unique overview from the Caitanya Subhodini series produced by Gauranga Darshan Das
· A curated collection of musical offerings by devotees
There is certainly enough material here to keep you absorbed in Sri Caitanya-caritamrita the entire Gaura Purnima day. And, throughout the year, you can keep coming back to help you relish this extraordinary sastra.