Beginning from Sri Advaita Acarya’s Appearance concluding with the Jagannath Misra Festival, our 5-week portrayal is centered on the following topics with an overarching theme of focusing on Srila Prabhupada’s Śrī Caitanya-caritāmṛta:-
- Historical Context-Understanding the context for the appearance of Śrī Caitanya-caritāmṛta and its central role in the establishment and growth of the Gaudiya sampradaya
- Srila Prabhupada-Hearing about Srila Prabhupada’s extraordinary efforts to bring the Śrī Caitanya-caritāmṛta to people everywhere.
- Roots-Examining how today’s Hare Krishna Movement is rooted in the teachings and practices found in Śrī Caitanya-caritāmṛta
- Theology-Diving deep into the core elements of our philosophy as expounded in the Śrī Caitanya-caritāmṛta
- Relationships-Deepening our understanding of Vaishnava relationships as portrayed by the devotees of Sri Chaitanya
- Gauranga’s Inner mood and mission– Discussions amongst senior devotees about the inner purpose of Sri Gauranga Lila as revealed in the Śrī Caitanya-caritāmṛta
- Approaching Sri Sri Radha Krishna through Sri Chaitanya– Exploring the path to the Divine Couple through the grace of Sri Chaitanya.
Tirtha yatra – In the mood of visiting the dham when you can’t physically go to the dham, fire up your phone or computer and join us on a 10-day tour following Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s itinerary around India.
Gaura lila – We will also have special weekly series with highly esteemed speakers known for their mesmerizing Gaura lila narrations.
Not the least, to deepen your love for this foundational shastra, we will provide support by sharing resources for reading and studying Śrī Caitanya-caritāmṛta.
We are honored to have the participation of many senior Vaishnavas, including Jayapataka Swami, Giriraja Swami, Radhanath Swami, Kadamba Kanana Swami, Jayadvaita Swami, Krsna Ksetra Swami, Candramauli Swami, Devamrta Swami, Bhakti Purushottama Swami, Vaisesika Das, Lokanath Swami, Malati Devi, Visakha Devi, Narayani Devi, Jagattarini Devi, Nitaisevini Devi, Tapan Misra Das, Amarendra Das, Hari Parshad Das, Gauranga Das and many more. Their profound realizations will enlighten us during this 5-week celebration.
There are some last minute changes to the schedule, or please visit here on Monday, 15th February for the complete schedule.
And, if you’re not already connected, please subcribe at one or more of the links below: