Please accept our humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada
The GBC Strategic Planning Team is happy to inform you about the launch of the online version of the Devotee Care Course. The Devotee Care Course ( DCC) is aimed to ‘Embed the Culture of Care’ within all devotee communities, helping ISKCON manifest and sustain Srila Prabhupada’s caring society.
The course covers the following topics:
1. Defining Devotee Care and Its Scriptural Basis
2. 6 Principles and 6 Values Underpinning Devotee Care
3. 12 areas and 12 recipients of Devotee Care
4. Four Broad reasons for Inadequate Devotee Care in a community
5. Common Pitfalls for Caregivers
6. Skills for Caring Administrators
7. Core-Skills for Caregivers
8. Art of embedding a “Culture of Care” in a Community
9. Strategic Planning
All registered participants shall receive a student handbook.
Course Date: 26 April 2021 to 4 May 2021
Time: 7pm – 9pm IST
To register for the course, please visit https://devoteecare.org/online
For further details, please see the attached flyer
We hope this meets you in good health and blissful Krishna consciousness.
GBC SPT Team