Please, accept our humble obeisance. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
You are kindly invited to participate in the Hermeneutics course, Level 1, organized by the Śāstric Advisory Council (under the auspices of the ISKCON GBC).
The ISKCON Hermeneutics Course provides initial training in the discipline and methodology of how to appropriately study, assimilate, apply, explain, and perpetuate the teachings of guru-sādhu-śāstra. It embraces theory and method, underpinned by values.
It is based on the GBC approved Foundation Document. It uses traditional Vedic and Vaiṣṇava principles and tools, some of which are adapted specifically for ISKCON.
It is designed especially for ISKCON leaders, preachers, teachers, and those engaged in systematic study of śāstra (for example, bhakti-śāstrī courses), though all ISKCON members can benefit from it.
The course emphasizes:
* Respectful and constructive śāstric conversation
* Authentic understanding and explanation of śāstric conclusions
* Resolution of philosophical controversies within ISKCON
* Proficiency in addressing difficult or contentious śāstric statements
1. 7th of September 2022, at 6pm CEST / HG Radhika Ramana Dasa
2. 9th of September 2022, at 6pm CEST / HG Urmila Devi Dasi
3. 13th of September 2022, at 6pm CEST / HG Hari Parsad Dasa
4. 15th of September 2022, at 6pm CEST / HG Caitanya-caran Dasa
5. 20th of September 2022, at 6pm CEST / HG Kartik-candra Dasa
6. 22nd of September 2022, at 6pm CEST / HH Krishna-kshetra Swami
7. 27th of September 2022, at 6pm CEST / HG Adi purusha Dasa
8. 29th of September 2022, at 6pm CEST / HG Urmila Devi Dasi
This course is organized for devotees and students who completed at least the Bhakti Sastri course.
The course will be organized online, all the sessions will be held at 6 pm CEST.
Price for 8 lessons: 50 EUR.
The link to access the ZOOM platform will be sent to all the participants 7 days before the start.
All the participants will get all the materials for the lessons before the start of the course.
We kindly ask you to apply via the application form:
After we receive your application, we will provide you with all the necessary information.
For additional information, we are available at the e-mail address:
In your service,